- If you have a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a reporting environment, preferably within financial services,
- If you have a strong experience with BI-tooling such as PowerBI and/or Cognos as visualization / reporting tool,
- If you have a strong experience with Excel and VBA,
- If you are able to transform user information requirements into requirements for the data management department,
- If you have the ability to extract key observations from data, and bring clearly across in executive messaging / reporting,
- If you have a Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate,
- If you have the ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion,
- If you have strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple interests,
- If you have an ability to work successfully with multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team,
- If you are fluent in English.
- Relevant track record of working in the KYC area and understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Please submit your CV and application in English.
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting realising operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting our KYC deliverables and to help prevent Financial Crime. The Strategy & Reporting team is responsible for providing to the Global KYC organisation a.o.: management information reporting (global KYC dashboard), financial analysis, communication, and KYC governance preparation and maintenance, and overall central coordination. The team supports the Global KYC lead in the formulation of KYC wide strategy. The team works in close alignment with the central & local KYC organisations, and stakeholders outside of the Global KYC organisation. The KYC MI Reporting & BI Specialist is a function in the KYC Strategy & Reporting team. The team is responsible for delivering and optimizing management information reporting on various KYC topics (for example Global performance on key KYC Risk indicators, QA findings, Operational Performance, or ad-hoc KYC-specific reports). This function will lead the establishment and migration of our KYC reporting to the Enterprise Data lake with the aim to realize more automation, granularity and data lineage. The role will be the linking pin between the KYC Domain experts (Transaction Monitoring, Screening and CDD), the Tech/Data and the BI [Cognos/PowerBI] development colleagues.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie