Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Onsite Support Engineer
106 dni temu
Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
For our End User Support Teamwe are seeking the following:
Hemmersbach provide the support services needed by many of the world’s largest organisations. As part of a small, dedicated support team, you will work directly onsite to provide dedicated and highly - focused support services for deskside and print.
This is a role where you will have direct influence on people’s day-to-day working life. With nothing more frustrating than a computer or a printer not working, you will be very person that makes things happen, working directly with the users in a highly rewarding way.
- Providing 2nd line support for an international customer
- Troubleshooting and configuring applications, finding a solution for occurring problems
- Analysing and solving IT issues related to Microsoft Windows Environment
- Escalation of major problems to 3rd line support
- Maintaining positive relations with our end-users of our end-customer
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English languages
- Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, ideally as an IT Technical Engineer
- Good knowledge about PC/Laptops configuration (software and hardware) and confidence in addressing break/fix issues – Typically supporting PCs, Printers and MFP
- Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating Systems, to Office, from Active Directory to Exchange - Troubleshooting and configuration of Windows, Mac, Network and Office applications
- Knowledge of Domain and TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, RDP
- Problem solving orientation and good communication skills
- A friendly, engaging and professional demeanor as a primary “face” of Hemmersbach.
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have 38 subsidiaries all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 3500 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.