Supervising reputable media, government, regulatory and law enforcement sources to build and maintain relevant records
- Using open-source research methods to capture information in the public domain
- Identifying regulatory and financial risk such as money laundering, fraud, organized crime, narcotics trafficking, and corruption
- Become familiar and stay up to date with guidelines and regulations to ensure accuracy and high quality of delivered work
- Timeous delivery on ongoing goals, tasks, and projects
- Collaboration with globally based teams on shared projects
- Fluency in English
- Good understanding of reading and writing in French or Portuguese
- Good critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to details
- Good organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You have an awareness of the socio-political context of the countries matching your language skills
- Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime knowledge and experience would be an advantage
Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
Information: access to real-time economic data
Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program
Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
Activities: sports teams and social events to join
Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider.
LSEG is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business.
We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs.
It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition