Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Security Incident Manager
169 dni temu
Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For our Client - leading internationational IT company specializing in network security solutions, IoT, domain security and energy magement - we are looking for Security Incident Manager.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for a Candidate to join the Cracow team.
Who You’ll Work With
Our Client provides customers with assurance that the IT platform is in good hands while they focus on opportunities and challenges resulting from the accelerating pace of technology evolution. Client offers accelerated agility, higher return on investment and risk mitigation through a choice of delivery & consumption options designed to meet varying needs, budgets and environments.
This specific task demands very specific set of mind. Candidate has to be organized and detail oriented; a teamplayer, focused on protecting Client's customers interests and above all - being able to see the big picuture while analysing complex factors under pressure.
As Security Incident Manager you will:
- provide large account issue resolutions,
- support customers Security infrastructure,
- provide system/product maintenance,
- communicate with engineers support team to provide fast issue resolution
- act as a technical expert
We are looking to meet Candidates who will meet these requirements:
- minimum 5+ years of experience in SOC/NOC or IT,
- experience in leadership in the area of Security or Netowrk Operations,
- experience iwth developing and presentign customer consumable reports on Operational performance and efficieny,
- crisis management skill, analytical problem solving and organizational skills,
- Understanding of ITIL Process guidelines, with specific focus on Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Certifications: ITIL, Cisco CCNA/CCNP or better
- strong written and verbal communication skills (in English),
Our Client offers:
- competitive salary based on a b2b contract
- long-term employment
- working in an international environment
Devire sp. z o.o
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group.