Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk, we offer the role of
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world's leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and a newly opened site in Gdansk, to further expand our organization.
- Administration of Europe-wide Nippon Seiki IT infrastructure
- Development and maintenance of the IT environment
- User Support per ticket system (2nd/3rd Level, PL/EN)
- Independent error analysis and troubleshooting
- Documentation of troubleshooting / errors and system environment
- Practical experience in IT administration
- Very good knowledge in a heterogeneous infrastructure
- Microsoft Enterprise Structure
- Server / Client Hardware
- Microsoft Azure / Exchange Online / Office365
- Microsoft System Center (SCCM, SCOM, etc.)
- VMWare Virtualisierung Plattform (vSphere 6.x)
- NetAPP Storage
- Networking LAN / WAN / WiFi / Firewall
- Experience in dealing with complex projects
- Experience with operating processes ITIL
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge in automation per Scripting (VBS, Powershell)
- Fluent in English
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card,
- multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.