Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an
innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument
panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire
lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle
and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end
product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers,
from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of
next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in
Munich, Rűsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and a newly opened site in Gdańsk.
For our development center in Gdańsk we are looking for
As a technical leader of the software developers, you are responsible for analysing the customer
requirements, setting up the required software architecture and technical design, as well as the
implementation and integration of the software solution. During the entire development life-cycle you
prepare and present technical status reports and SPICE process reports. With your knowledge and
experience you coach and mentor less experienced team members. At all times you assure the software
and systems development process is followed by the entire team.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Experience in embedded SW development
- Good knowledge of C or C++ in multi-threaded and/or multi-processing real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK, QNX, etc.)
- Experience with SW designs and architectures (Enterprise Architect, UML)
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Affinity with communication buses and/or protocols like CAN, LIN, MOST, UART, SPI and related development tools is a plus
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boast up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package,
- sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, extra vacation days, vacation payment, English classes, fresh fruit
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.