Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SIEM Security Correlation Engineer
50 dni temu
IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Managed Security Services is a pioneer and world leader in software and services that protect corporate and personal information from an ever-changing spectrum of online threats and misuse. MSS core operations are performed in Security Operations Centers (SOC) located in 8 locations around the Globe. SOC Poland is 2nd largest center covering globally all MSS operations.
SIEM Security Correlation Engineer creates, modifies and tunes the system rules to adjust the specifications of alerts and incidents. SIEM Security Correlation Engineer will work with customer's designated personnel to provide continual correlation rule tuning, incident classification and prioritization recommendations, report query adjustments, and various other configuration activities in order to help customer fully optimize the SIEM system capabilities as well as the audit and logging features of the event and log sources.
- TCP/IP (possesses fundamentals such as the various OSI layers)
- Routing protocols and technologies
- Security technologies and best practices
- Windows/Unix-specific networking
- Proficiency with Q1 QRadar and/or ArcSight
- English: fluent or intermediate
- 2 years or more of experience in IT Security
- 1 year or more of experience with supported technology (Q1 QRadar and/or ArcSight)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably (will be an advance)
- One or more professional certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CPISI, MCSE, CCNA
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2016) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: