Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an
innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument
panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire
lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle
and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end
product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers,
from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of
next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co.Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rűsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and dynamically growing site in Gdańsk.
For our development center in Gdańsk we are looking for
Starting with the customer requirements you will develop the software product in compliance with the quality
standards for software development in the automotive industry. Your tasks will include development and
integration of high quality sophisticated embedded software. You will verify your implementation in module
and integration test environment and perform detailed error analysis.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in embedded software development with C
- Min. 1-2 years of work experience in embedded or automotive embedded industry environment
- Affinity with communication buses like CAN, UART, SPI and related development tools is a plus
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.