Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Software Engineer / Mobile Developer (iOS) (f/m)
79 dni temu
The MyTherapy software platform supports hundreds of thousands of users to safely take their medication. Join smartpatient to help us create an app that is great as if it were designed by Apple itself – beautiful, simple, efficient, and very useful.
At our Warsaw office we are looking for a:
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well architected quality code for the constant improvement of our iOS application
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and backend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Expertise in ObjectiveC and/or Swift 3.1 and the iOS platform
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git), TDD and testing tools (e.g. OCUnit)
- Proficiency in common databases (e.g. SQL)
- Practical knowledge of HTTP and RESTful web services, authorization systems (e.g. OAuth), offline synchronization, and mobile security concepts
- Polish nationality or Polish card
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We believe in SCRUM and that it is about a lot more than daily stand-ups
- We prioritize quality over speed and do code reviews
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We believe in MVVM, BDD and clean architecture
- We use Dip as an IoC container
We support patients with chronic conditions in adhering with their prescribed treatment schemes According to the World Health Organisation, 50% of medication prescribed to the chronically is not taken at all or not taken correctly. The result: Lower quality of life for the patients affected and avoidable cost in the healthcare system. We believe that many of theses patients want to tackle their condition better but lose sight in the turmoil of everyday life. Helping these patients is the driving idea behind smartpatient.