Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Software Test Engineer (Automotive)
141 dni temu
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an
innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument
panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire
lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle
and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end
product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers,
from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of
next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co.
Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. We
focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in
Munich, Rűsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and a newly opened site in Gdańsk.
For our development center in Gdańsk we are looking for
Based on the customer requirements you will create software test specifications and test plans. You are
responsible for the generation of system, functional, and module test plans and test cases, as well as their
execution. In case of a project-driven demand, you will develop the required automated test tools and
strategies. You will perform bench level testing for black box testing and develop the software needed for
white box testing. You will perform detailed analysis of the discovered defects, if required at the customer site. During the entire course of the project you will prepare and present test execution and error status reports.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering
- automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Work experience in automotive or embedded test environment
- Experience with version control and defect management systems
- Affinity with communication buses like CAN, LIN, MOST, UART, SPI and related
- development tools is a plus
- Experience with C, C++ or scripting in multi-threaded real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE, CMMI-DEV and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boast up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package,
- multi-sports card, life and accident insurance, extra vacation days, vacation payment,
- English classes, fresh fruit
- Relocation package