Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise, with the highest customer service standards that is working towards climate positivity.
We are looking for a curious and analytic mind to join our Customer Success & Support Team.
As a Solution Engineer at Fieldcode you will be in direct contact with our customers to translate their field service management processes into a solution in Fieldcode: from discovery and scoping of the requirements to the configuration and support of the solution with the support of the Customer Success & Support Teams Project Management, Technical Support and Training.
- Perform the discovery of the requirements, analyze individual customer and process requirements as well as challenges and map those back into the Fieldcode solution portfolio
- Ensure the understanding and delivery of the value and technical solution customers expect
- Define and manage the scoping and requirements definition and prioritization for the needed solution in Fieldcode as well as the specification for required system interfaces
- Configuration of the workflow, processes and software actions in our admin panels and with the support of our development teams
- Support and extend the already implemented solutions and processes
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers' requirements to provide and/or propose commercially and viable solutions and product improvement feedback
- A great analytic and creative mind.
- Passionate about working with international customers and comfortable working with complex business requirements and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- German will be considered a strong asset.
- Proven experience in process and requirements analysis and configuration (or any other role with a strong mix of technical and client-facing responsibilities)
- Good understanding of data modelling and SQL
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- A company that not only achieves economic success but also works hard to make the world a better place:
We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and work with our own scientists and projects to achieve our goals.
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision-making processes
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- corporate library
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- meal passes
We automate our customers' service and boost customer experience through proactive field service management. We support our customers in the management of field service teams and at the same time neutralize the carbon footprint of each intervention. With more than 100 permanent employees in 6 entities worldwide, we offer an innovative, sustainable and smart solution for the individual needs of our customers. We focus on highest productivity, improved workflow processes for field service teams and the development of future technologies for a sustainable and high-quality CO2 reduction.
Let's make the world a better place – together! Send us your application:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Fieldcode Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wyścigowa 56g
We are an innovative international company, developing Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity. We offer our clients cost effective and environmentally friendly solutions through an innovative on-demand pricing model and immediate compensation for CO2 emissions.
With a purpose
We revolutionize the field service industry and shape the future by combining cost reduction technology with a new environmentally sustainable approach – we call it climate positivity.
Our multicultural teams work from many locations and offices throughout Germany, Switzerland Greece and Poland.
- Step Pre-selection of candidates
- Step Phone interview
- Step Face to face / Skype interview
- Step Decision and offer