Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
System Administrator / SysOp
8 dni temu
The MyTherapy software platform supports millions of users to safely take their medication. To make it happen, we use the latest hardware running MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android and a unique mix of on-premise and cloud software. Add to this our requirements for enterprise-level compliance and our fast growth across two offices, and you have your perfect system administration challenge. Are you up to the task?
We are looking to fill the following position in our international team:
- Manage our on-site Active Directory (AD) and infrastructure in Warsaw and Munich
- Implement AD SSO and access rights across critical cloud services
- Deploy and maintain laptops and workstations in Warsaw and Munich
- Manage our on-premise servers and VMs (Windows Server 2016, Ubuntu)
- Manage our on-premise network infrastructure, inter-office connectivity, VPN, and VoIP solution
- Deploy and manage our next generation Mobile Device Managment Solution (MDM)
- Realise economies of scale in IT purchasing and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience administering corporate IT systems
- Can-do attitude towards heterogeneous IT environments
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server 2016 and Active Directory
- Experience in in SAML and realising SSO via Azure AD
- Very good experience in managing Windows 7/10 machines within an AD environment
- Good experience in managing Macs within an AD environment
- Very good knowledge of network security and endpoint security
- You like the idea of travelling to our Munich office every so-many weeks (yes, you can plan for Oktoberfest)
- We offer you the unique challenge of scaling the infrastructure for the world’s fastest growing medication management platform
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We offer competitive compensation, including paid vacation days
- Regular team events, also across offices
- Free fruit and coffee in the office
- You can work on hardware of your choice
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as contributions to open source projects.
We support patients with chronic conditions in adhering with their prescribed treatment schemes According to the World Health Organisation, 50% of medication prescribed to the chronically is not taken at all or not taken correctly. The result: Lower quality of life for the patients affected and avoidable cost in the healthcare system. We believe that many of theses patients want to tackle their condition better but lose sight in the turmoil of everyday life. Helping these patients is the driving idea behind smartpatient.