ARE YOU MOTIVATED AND LOOKING FOR YOUR FIRST MANAGERIAL TASK? DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH PEOPLE? THEN WELCOME TO OUR TEAM IN WARSAW, LODZ AND KATOWICE.
- Supporting Department Manager in leading the department and training junior staff
- Cooperating with Department Manager in order to achieve set department targets
- Regular merchandise analysis using IT merchandise management system
- Updating the department to improve its sales and presenting merchandise according to visual merchandising guidelines
- Friendly and professional customer service skills
- Successful completion of business management course
- Experience in a leadership position, ideally in the textile, FMCG or services sector
- Enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
- Strong customer- and service-orientation
- High level of commitment and initiative, and hands-on approach
- Organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Very good English or German language skills
We offer you a diverse, challenging position in a dynamic environment with constantly changing challenges which will give you the opportunity to improve your managerial skills on a continuous basis.You can look forward to an intensive training consisting of theory and practice phases.