Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Nr ref.: JO-1509-317542
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for: Business Analyst
- Development of Data Warehouse for trading activities of the bank;
- Development of highly scalable risk analysis engine built on in-memory cache database;
- Team uses agile development practices (Scrum, CI, TDD);
- Cooperation with business analysts, developers and testers.
- At least 3 years of experience as Business Analyst;
- Knowledge of SQL, UML, XML, BPMN;
- Knowledge in data warehousing;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in area of business analysis (stakeholders analysis, tools and techniques of collecting requirements, documenting requirements);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to systematically and in a structured manner;
- Very good English.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits package (private medical insurance, Multisport card);
- Interesting social package depending on your need needs called „Pakiet Kafeteryjny”;
- Possibility to learn new technologies;
- Interesting projects in dynamic environment;
- Covering all employee travel expenses.