Contract Coordinator with German
6 dni temu
Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world’s leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have delivered more than 41,000 wind turbines in 65 countries. Over 20,000 employees are eager to welcome new, dedicated colleagues on our journey to a more sustainable future. Would you like to join us?
With our corporate strategy objective of being "Global leader in the wind service solutions market", we have ambitious growth targets for Service in coming years. To achieve such targets while keeping our cost base steady requires a fundamental shift in how we operate - commercially as well as operationally.
The Service PMO supports Service top management and project / program managers to execute on the strategy with a comprehensive project portfolio.
The objective of the Service PMO is to:
- Optimize full Service P&L through balanced investment and portfolio decisions across commercial and operational business areas.
- Strengthen link from Service Strategy to operations by ensuring a solid pipeline of engineering and IT development projects that individually and at portfolio level support commercial and operational BU targets.
The department of Planning and Contract Management, located in Szczecin, is part of a global Service Deliver Centre providing services to internal customers across the globe. Main areas of responsibility are Technical Planning, Continuous Improvement Management Coordination, Contract Lifecycle Management, and Field Planning. Contract Management consists of all SAP tasks related to service contracts, such as billing, contract creation and closure, assigning turbines, master data maintenance and others.
A person in the above mentioned position will be responsible for:
- create and maintain new contracts in SAP, billing plans, invoicing
- verifying contractual obligation in terms of SDC scope of responsibilities,
- coordinating issue solutions between various internal groups,
- coming up with improvement ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent German is a must plus good level of English.
On the personal level you have:
- Strong people skills as well as positive mindset and supportive attitude
- Ability to present creative solutions and effectively anticipate customer needs
- Strong analytical abilities, process oriented and conceptual thinking mindset
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Vestas Poland Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.