Contract Management Senior Specialist (German speaker)
10 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The role will involve undertaking more complex internal analysis for the iCCM team (Industrialized Commercial Contract Management)/clients and providing support to more senior team members. The person on this grade will also support lower grades in daily activities (including training and advisory as required). Independent decision making.
- engaging in contract data gathering activitiesÂ
- supporting senior team members and clients in different ad hoc requests and analysisÂ
- ensuring record retention as per iCCM processÂ
- independently drafting/reviewing contractual change documentsÂ
- independently creating and keeping updated Change Request logÂ
- independently creating and keeping updated contractual deliverable log (Obligation Matrix, Contract Briefing, Handbook)Â
- providing support and training to lower grades (including induction trainings, contract trainings or any other ad hoc support)Â
- providing support to senior team members in contractual documents redliningÂ
- seek to improve processes/continuous improvement orientedÂ
- providing specific analysis as requestedÂ
- supporting internal and/or external clients with contract query resolution
- fluent in German and EnglishÂ
- over 4 years of relevant experienceÂ
- minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics/IT/Law/Finance/AdministrationÂ
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point ppt skills on the advanced levelÂ
- fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantageÂ
- experience in working in the commercial/contract environmentÂ
- experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documentsÂ
- experience in dealing with multicultural teams including persons on the executive levelsÂ
- knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
- attention to detailsÂ
- very good communication skillsÂ
- ability to work within tight timelinesÂ
- ability to manage various tasks/projects at the same timeÂ
- problem solving abilityÂ
- delivery service orientedÂ
- ability to work with a limited supervision
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy