Corporate Advisor with German
774 dni temu
Gi Group is an international recruitment agency whose main task is to offer fully-qualified employees. We are a leader in the Italian market and one of the main agencies in our countries of operation. We hold certificate No.570entitling us to operate as a work agency in Poland.
In regard to further development of one of our Clients we are currently seeking Candidates for a position of:
- Handling Clients enquires, collaborating with colleagues across the business to provide an excellent services;
- Take ownership for the customer's experience, seeking and acting upon feedback ensuring high level services by delivering against all KPI goals
- Contact with companies and/or other sources to assure the reliability of information
- Planning meetings, delivering information and attending in person (when necessary)
- Customer focused to work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems
- Staying up-to-date with internal and external Clients, and identifying potential areas for improvement
- Being actively involved in team group
- Fluent knowledge of German is a must (C1) and Intermediate/Upper-intermediate of English (B1/B2)
- Multi-tasking attitute and business orientation for the Client and the Company goods
- Motivation to learn new skills and competences to progress a self-career
- Having interpersonal and communication skills
- Office self-organization connecting with documentation, e-mails, calls, services
- Ready to work independently and be proactive in solving day-to-day issues
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to follow processes
Other desirable skills:
We are welcome for Candidates from branches: Finance & Accounting, Banking, Economic, Business Analyst, Market, IT, Engineering and Technical Students and Graduates ones.
- A permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive package of benefits
- Flexible hours and all the tools
- Job in the most proffesional & developing working environment in Warsaw, Kracow or Tri-City (willingness to relocate - good package for candidates)
- Great opportunities for personal and experience growth
Gi Group Sp z o.o.
Gi Group jest międzynarodową firmą wspierającą pracodawców w usprawnianiu procesów wewnętrznych związanych z zatrudnianiem i szkoleniem pracowników. Od ponad 10 lat dostarcza kompleksowe rozwiązania HR i oferuje pełen zakres usług HR w tym m.in. rekrutacje stałe i tymczasowe, doradztwo personalne oraz outsourcing. Gi Group w Polsce posiada 14 oddziałów i 9 SMS w miastach na terenie całego kraju.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna
- KrokSpotkanie rekrutacyjne
- KrokPropozycja współpracy