We are looking for the best experts and people who aspire to become one.
We are looking for people who want to increase their skills and develop their knowledge.
You will be working for one of the world’s-leading software engineering services company.
You will be working with a wide range
of clients from different industries:
- Global Companies
- Household names
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Strong C programming experience
- Solid computer engineering knowledge required: algorithms, common patterns etc.
- Good knowledge about Linux and/or RTOS
- Good understanding of programming concepts: interrupt handling, memory mapped I/O, file system, user/kernel modes, physical/virtual memory, power management
- Experience in programming user space and kernel side
- Experience in programming and debugging device driver
- Experience in multithread programming
- Communicative English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Working on a variety of projects within the top technology industries, crafting world changing solutions
- Cooperating with leading global customers
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance