Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Staff hiring, development and retention
- Monitor and improve our teams performance, knowledge and motivation
- Budget planning, forecasting and execution
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Strategic initiatives development and implementation
- Contracts review and renewal
- 8+ year's practical experience in IT
- 6+ year's on IT management roles
- Excellent soft and English communication skills
- Ability to recruit, mentor, manage and motivate teams
- Experience in manage outsourcing projects
- Experience in budget planning and execution
- Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), experience in close cooperation with developers, testers and business analysts.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Experience of working in investment banking area is a plus
- Experience in multi-international environment is a plus
- The program operates across 7 countries: Poland, UK, Ukraine, Hong Kong, India, China, US.
- Approximately 120 IT personnel including 15 Scrum teams. Luxoft provides 6 teams and 10 on-site employees including a Portfolio Manager.
- 9 modular application components.
- Production releases every 2 weeks.
- Approximately 200 code changes per day.
- 5,000 functional and regression tests run every day.
- 2.2 million lines of code.
- Over 700 users of the application across 18 countries.
We succeed in deliver a scalable, flexible operations processing platform capable of supporting business growth at zero marginal cost, maximizing STP through the reduction of manual processes, and creating best-in-class operational infrastructure that could be leveraged across asset classes.
Regular business trips to London allow people to improve their English level, also create opportunities for knowledge sharing with high-skilled technical and business experts on customer side.
We have set-up efficient Scrum Enterprise process with such elements as TDD/BDD, automated tests, self-managed teams, etc.