711 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Staff hiring, development and retention
- Monitor and improve our teams performance, knowledge and motivation
- Budget planning, forecasting and execution
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Strategic initiatives development and implementation
- Contracts review and renewal
- 8+ year's practical experience in IT
- 6+ year's on IT management roles
- Excellent soft and English communication skills
- Ability to recruit, mentor, manage and motivate teams
- Experience in manage outsourcing projects
- Experience in budget planning and execution
- Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), experience in close cooperation with developers, testers and business analysts.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Experience of working in investment banking area is a plus
- Experience in multi-international environment is a plus
- The program operates across 7 countries: Poland, UK, Ukraine, Hong Kong, India, China, US.
- Approximately 120 IT personnel including 15 Scrum teams. Luxoft provides 6 teams and 10 on-site employees including a Portfolio Manager.
- 9 modular application components.
- Production releases every 2 weeks.
- Approximately 200 code changes per day.
- 5,000 functional and regression tests run every day.
- 2.2 million lines of code.
- Over 700 users of the application across 18 countries.
We succeed in deliver a scalable, flexible operations processing platform capable of supporting business growth at zero marginal cost, maximizing STP through the reduction of manual processes, and creating best-in-class operational infrastructure that could be leveraged across asset classes.
Regular business trips to London allow people to improve their English level, also create opportunities for knowledge sharing with high-skilled technical and business experts on customer side.
We have set-up efficient Scrum Enterprise process with such elements as TDD/BDD, automated tests, self-managed teams, etc.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.