Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Staff hiring, development and retention
- Monitor and improve our teams performance, knowledge and motivation
- Budget planning, forecasting and execution
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Strategic initiatives development and implementation
- Contracts review and renewal
- 8+ year's practical experience in IT
- 6+ year's on IT management roles
- Excellent soft and English communication skills
- Ability to recruit, mentor, manage and motivate teams
- Experience in manage outsourcing projects
- Experience in budget planning and execution
- Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), experience in close cooperation with developers, testers and business analysts.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Experience of working in investment banking area is a plus
- Experience in multi-international environment is a plus
- The program operates across 7 countries: Poland, UK, Ukraine, Hong Kong, India, China, US.
- Approximately 120 IT personnel including 15 Scrum teams. Luxoft provides 6 teams and 10 on-site employees including a Portfolio Manager.
- 9 modular application components.
- Production releases every 2 weeks.
- Approximately 200 code changes per day.
- 5,000 functional and regression tests run every day.
- 2.2 million lines of code.
- Over 700 users of the application across 18 countries.
We succeed in deliver a scalable, flexible operations processing platform capable of supporting business growth at zero marginal cost, maximizing STP through the reduction of manual processes, and creating best-in-class operational infrastructure that could be leveraged across asset classes.
Regular business trips to London allow people to improve their English level, also create opportunities for knowledge sharing with high-skilled technical and business experts on customer side.
We have set-up efficient Scrum Enterprise process with such elements as TDD/BDD, automated tests, self-managed teams, etc.