Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The baseband platform architecture organization is a strongly growing team in the Mobile Networks business group of Nokia that is responsible to define functions and architecture of Nokia's future base station products. As part of the responsibilities the team is actively collaborating with multiple other organizations within Nokia to collect views, concepts and requirements, and to promote results of our architectural work. To support our experts in those activities we are now looking for an Engineering Assistant to join our team in Wrocław.
As an Engineer Assistant, you will support the team in defining architecture of our base station products. You will assist and run agreed parts of the Requirements Management and Portfolio activities, e.g. analyze statistics, analyze requirements, support ownership and sharing of requirements. Your key responsibilities will be:
- support category owners on portfolio level
- support in coordinating analysis of features and new requirements
- support assessment of new/modified requirement descriptions (requirement ownership support, tool support)
- support quality in Requirements Management by establishing and implementing good practices, e.g. reviews, meeting practices, etc.
- support deployment and usage of the requirement management tool
- insert and remove requirement into/from the requirement management tool
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education
- good practical knowledge of common office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- willingness to learn requirements management related work frame
- customer- and result-oriented attitude
- pro-activeness, creativity and self-motivation
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- dealing with latest processing technologies
- contributing to development of future telco solutions
- variety of projects with different focus areas
- flexible and friendly working environment
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- on the job activities which revolve not only around project development (open source projects, H@ckathons - own initiatives development during brain storm programming - during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.