Engineering Project Coordinator for Renewable Power Solutions
125 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1701389
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarobwa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact.
Join our RPS team as an Engineering Project Coordinator.
- Create and maintain smaller project schedules using project management tools.
- Track/manage On Time Delivery, development costs and Design To Cost. Report out the small project status at meetings and small project reviews.
- Coordinate/track/expedite all hardware needed to support testing and customer shipments.
- Read and execute MRP to meet schedule requirements.
- Track and update resource requirements for all assigned smaller projects.
- Facilitate smaller project issues with various functional areas of the company and with suppliers and customers.
- Lead smaller project status meetings and maintain action item lists.
- Ability to engage in independent contact with customer.
- Manage smaller projects with low level of Project Manager oversight.
- Lead department and/or cross-functional team in process improvement activities.
- Support SPAP and PPAP activities as required.
- Identify and work to resolve all conflicts encountered on assigned smaller projects.
- Prioritize work assignments in support areas for development projects.
- Engineering degree,
- Previous experience in similar job function (e.g. Development Project Coordination, Production or production Planning, Product Development Processes).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations.
- High level of competency in the use of PC's and associated software (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to effectively operate and lead in a project team environment while receiving low level project management oversight.
- Responsive and comfortable working in a dynamic environment and effectively driving critical cross-functional tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks on multiple smaller projects.
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle process.
- Ability to lead department and teams on process improvement activities.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and changing requirements
- Effective time management skills
- Teamwork abilities
- Very Good knowledge of English
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport card
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance
- Employee – friendly renumeration structure based on creative work
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!