Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
IAM architects, develops and manages the infrastructure and environment to support the Enterprise Directory, Identity Management, Authentication and Access Management that enable other IO and Solution Delivery teams to provide secure applications to our customers.
- Performs second level customer support of Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory and related Identity and Access Management technologies
- Controls authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Participates in preventive maintenance and ensure services levels are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations
- Monitoring and investigating alerts
- Weekend on-call support when required
- Bachelor degree in IT or related technical subject
- Active Directory or Windows Server 2008/2012 experience on production systems (infrastructure administration)
- Experience within the customer service area (preferably a multinational organization)
- Working experience with Microsoft Exchange and O365
- Understands cloud concepts and virtualization
- Very good English
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Attitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain broad experience of the large IT infrastructure including:
- MS Windows / Active Directory
- MS PKI / MS Forefront Identity Manager
- Multifactor Authentication / Remote Access
- Perfect team atmosphere
- Career development and access to advanced information technologies
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button: