Our client is an international company with more than 25.000 employees worldwide. They currently have 20 brands in their portfolio and their products are distributed on the Polish market through an external distributor. Due to their growth, they are currently opening a new entity in Poland to ensure a strong and fast development for the upcoming years.
We are therefore looking for a talented and motivated person to join the team as Finance Manager. The ideal candidate should have several years of experience on independent positions or managing smaller teams, ideally in the FMCG sector. He or she will be responsible for creating and implementing controlling and accounting processes, ensuring full compliance with the company and supporting the business.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external (IFRS, JSOX) policies
- Leads financial forecasts, reports and analysis to ensure that sound business plans are developed and implemented
- Ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to monitor business results against official targets.
- Ensure reliable, timely, complete and accurate accounting & tax data
- Effective & efficient accounting, cash management, tax as well as management-related processes
- Provide business cases financial analysis and ensure planning process
- A qualified professional with a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in international FMCG business
- Solid knowledge of IFRS
- Internal Control & Compliance consciousness
- Strong Business Awareness
- Deep understanding of all P&L and Balance sheet components
- Pro-active hands-on, solution driven mentality, with attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking combined with excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the local market
- Fluency in English is a must
- SAP experience will be a plus