First Line Manager
1730 dni temu
TJX Europe, part of the world’s leading off price retail group TJX Companies Inc, now spans across the UK, Ireland, Germany and Poland. At TJX Europe you will find variety, challenge, opportunity and reward. We have a unique way of working, an increasing network of stores and ever-expanding product ranges. In fact, it's because of this phenomenal growth that we're able to offer you such a wide variety of roles. TK Maxx Poland, the Polish arm of TJX Europe open a 25,000 square meters distribution and product preparation centre in Wrocław.
Due to our growth in Poland for distribution and preparation centre in Wrocław we are looking for a
As a First Line Manager you will be manage a team of Associates processing merchandise through Processing Centre departments in required quantities to acceptable levels of quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for the control of the workflow and organisation of Associates to ensure that the standards of performance, attendance, quality and conduct are met.
- Develop and monitor all associates within their department, including probationary reviews and monthly and annual appraisals to develop a high performing team
- Conduct regular team briefing sessions to deliver company information and to receive feedback from the team to foster team spirit and build morale
- Establish and maintain channels of communication between Associates, Management teams, Head Office departments, BiG representatives and Safety representatives
- Maintain consistency and continuous improvement in results through an analysis of work methodology and an appropriate coaching style
- Assist with recruitment to the appropriate level of resource to meet business needs
- Complete and monitor all reports and data to a high standard of accuracy
In order to implement these responsibilities you must have:
- Able to demonstrate building, developing and managing an effective team
- Apply appropriate Health & Safety and legislative requirements to the safe running of the department
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently, to set and achieve measurable targets and work within set budgets
- Able to clearly communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- Postgraduates studies
- Fluent command of the English language in writing and speaking
- Basic computer literacy
Ready! – Steady? – Go!
Working for us will give you an opportunity to support the expansion of a modern and fast-growing company. We offer excellent personal and professional growth opportunities in a dynamic, challenging and international environment and a team-oriented, positive work atmosphere.
To apply, please visit our job board at http://www.tkmaxx.pl/o_nas/praca/oferty_pracy.html
Please send us your application only in English
For more information about TJX Europe visit http://polishcareers.tkmaxx.com/working-for-tjx/distrubution-centres/key-functions.htm or our Corporate Website www.tjx.com.