Front-End Developer Azure / HTML5 / CSS / JS / .NET
6 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Nokia Commercial Management and Business Digitalization division is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Software Developer, with several years of professional experience with .NET / C# / Web / Cloud technologies to join newly created Business Experience Management organization, focusing on Azure Apps and micro services development. Business Experience Management organization will play a key role in achieving Nokia's business targets and commercial strategy definition, by delivering cutting edge analytics, automation and digitalization solutions. If you are interested in joining of international and dynamic team consisting of passionate people to work with hundreds of gigabytes of data to by analyzed on daily basis and making impact to global company commercial success – then this position is for you.
On daily basis, you will be a part of software development team and you will be responsible for:
- design and development of front ends for new Azure and .NET applications and micro services to support various needs of Business Experience Management organization
- implementation of use case specific forms / web pages / dashboards and interfaces
- automation of data analysis reports and presentation layer for end users
- continuous improvement of application's user interfaces based on user's feedback
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cortana
- Azure Apps
- .NET / asp / C#
- MS SQL Server Databases
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- at least 1-3 years of professional experience with Web development (HTML5 / CSS / JS / asp.NET)
- experience with Microsoft Azure very appreciated
- at least basic knowledge about SQL
- experience with PowerBI and PowerQuery would be a plus
- organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8 (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 00-940, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.