Head of Remote Framework R&D
6 godz. temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
As Head of Remote Framework R&D you will be leading the Remote Framework R&D team responsible for the development, software release and maintenance of the platform software to meet specified capability requirements. You will ensure that the agile development process is implemented effectively across the development organization and software releases are delivered as per agreed schedule adhering to the quality goals working very closely with deployment and solution architecture team.
- manage large Software development programs independently ensuring good quality and Delivery efficiency
- have end-to-end responsibility for program definition, execution and Management
- ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services
- creating and communicating vision of the platform
- release of software adhering to required quality and meeting customer needs
- release planning for short, medium and long term
- supporting the prioritization by the business for platform requirements
- manage headcount, skills and cost
- creation of program delivery capability, enabling of delivery teams.
- engage in customer dialogue to report on program status, seeking feedback on delivery quality and deliverables.
- drive automation, continuous improvements in program planning and execution
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- formal qualification in a recognized agile software development methodology
- experienced inspirational leader and line manager with proven experience of build high performance teams
- 15+ years of experience in Software Development domain.
- experienced in managing multiple projects in a software development and/or project management environment with a medium to large sized team
- strong industry knowledge including products and services as well as adjacent areas (eg. Telco IT, applications, big data analytics)
- deep experience and knowledge in applying process improvement methodologies in context of software development, integration and support
- excellent presentation, networking and communication skills, high energy and enthusiasm and persistence
- experience in people management and affinity for personal development and talent management
- experience in scoping and estimating project effort (number of resources and duration)
- experience in managing project budgets and project profitability
- excellent customer interaction and presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- strong experience in Escalation Management as well as strong risk management and stakeholder management skills
- Agile Learner & Team Player with high analytical skill and structured approach
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.