Mobica is a leading English software services company working on the cutting edge of mobile technology, from the chipset up to application layer. We are undertaking major projects for many of the world’s leading mobile device manufacturers, mobile platform companies, chipset companies and operators – www.mobica.com.
We currently have a variety of exciting opportunities in our Polish offices in Szczecin and Bydgoszcz.
We are looking for enthusiastic software engineers who have good C++ or Java skills and a positive attitude to work, previous mobile experience is desirable but not essential. The strong growth of Mobica ensures that there are many opportunities to develop your skills and career, and to take on more responsibility in our company. The wide range of projects ensures plenty of challenge, and the opportunity to work on highly interesting projects. We value and reward genius, flexibility and hard-work, and are looking for only the best and most committed staff.
- Good qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- at least 3 years of experience in software development,
- at least 1 years of experience in development on iOS platform,
- experience in using Instruments for debugging, detecting memory leaks and bottlenecks,
- experience in developing complex and dynamic UI,
- knowledge and experience in using of version control systems: svn, git, mercurial (ideally all of these),
- experience in low level networking, video / audio streaming protocols, communication with external accessories over BT or WiFi is a plus,
- ability to adjust to changing environment and requirements,
- open mind & positive attitude
- international work environment (we have employees of several different nationalities in all our offices),
- exciting projects often involving new technologies and hardware prototype units,
- flexible working hours,
- leisure room equipped with table soccer and gaming console,
- medical care package,
- team events / integration events,
- competitive salary.
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- English lessons
- Training programmes
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly cakes and fruits