IPT Junior Engineer
798 dni temu
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Independently work on user tickets, service or Change Requests, troubleshooting faults and interfacing with external vendors as well as internal Capgemini engagement representatives
- Gather, Understand and Successfully Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Flexible work schedule to handle emergency outage or other situations with ability to work on or resolve issues while out of the office.
- Ready to work in shift till 8 PM CET.
- Follow existing policy procedures used to configure and maintain various portions of Cisco Telephony and their associated systems
- Coordinate effort and communication between geographically and time separated groups
Must have networking knowledge on CCNA level, CCNA Voice preferred and experience with the following specific tools and technology:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager(CUCM)
- Cisco Voice Gateways, CUBE.
- SIP, SCCP and RTP and General VOIP communications.
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Networking Devices, Routers, Switches and issues with routing call traffic across WAN
- Familiarity with Voice Recording systems
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.