Our client is a well-established company, End User . They are one of the key player and market leader in Europe market. Currently, they are seeking for various dynamic team players to join their team as IT Security Coordinator
- Proven ability to lead and deliver security projects
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- Demonstrable experience of secure system design and implementation
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
- Ability to persuasively present and justify requirements for secure architecture to colleagues and clients alike
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to draft and present good quality design documentation
- Broad knowledge of network security technologies
- Experience with the following Cyber security technologies and techniques (SIEM, vulnerability analysis and scanning tools, Public key infrastructure, Data loss prevention, Penetration testing, Firewalls)
- Strong knowledge of governance, risk, and compliance standards and controls (ISO27001, PCI, ISA3402)
- Ability to create technical documentation, write and review reports, procedures and standards
- Detailed Security architecture design
- Identify Management and Access Control design
- data and Network encryption key selection implementation and management
- Security review and technical design reviews of the detail security design
- Security Requirements creation in accordance with Global requirements
- Security users case creation
- Data Classification
- Threat Analysis
- Threat user cases
- Authentication approaches
- Audit, monitoring and threat detection design
- Creation of System Security Policy and child documents in line with Global Information Security Standards
- Liaison with the different internal security stakeholders
- Work closely with application development team to direct the security posture of the application.
- Act as point of contact for any IT Security incidents and reports and provide instigation and support of IT Security incident response arising from system monitoring, alerting and other areas of the business
- Design the Monitoring, configuration, administration and auditing of security systems (e.g. privilege management)
Background and personal qualities:
- Educated to degree level with at least 5 years of senior I.T responsibility within a global company.
- The ideal candidate will have worked closely in connection with security management and/or related functions such as I.T Audit and I.T Risk Management.
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or CISM are an advantage.
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity and willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify.
- A background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security.
- Excellent Leadership skills and the ability to ensure that project deadlines are met in a complex environment.
- 'Can-do' attitude with excellent communication and influencing skills.