Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Have you ever thought of making the world (of developers and testers) a better place? Join us and contribute to our efforts of inventing, designing and implementing various software tools that help our colleagues-engineers to develop software, write tests and automate their manual work.
One of our projects: https://github.com/nokia/RED
Work in an agile team. Pair program and use TDD. Practice clean code and code review. Learn new languages and techniques. Share knowledge within a team. Figure out how to automate manual work. Solve technical problems. Support customers.
- Java SE or Python,
- Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns,
- Communicative English (written and spoken),
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or an equivalent education.
- Eclipse RCP and SWT,
- SVN, Git, Jenkins,
- UNIX or/and Linux,
- Relational databases, SQL
- Web technologies
- Software development processes and tools,
- Mobile telecommunications,
- Communication protocols (i.e. TCP, UDP, UDPCP, SSH, TELNET).
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
- work in a medium size team (6-12 people) of experienced developers, willing to share knowledge and support those, who are yet inexperienced,
- work in a project where you choose technologies and methodologies to use, where no manager interferes with technical decisions,
- work in an organization which is independent, flexible and agile,
- variety of technologies: Java 8, Scala, Eclipse RCP, TDD, Pair programming, jUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira, FishEye, Crucible
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on performance
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch card