Java/Python Developer for Tools & Automation
406 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Have you ever thought of making the world (of developers and testers) a better place? Join us and contribute to our efforts of inventing, designing and implementing various software tools that help our colleagues-engineers to develop software, write tests and automate their manual work.
One of our projects: https://github.com/nokia/RED
Work in an agile team. Pair program and use TDD. Practice clean code and code review. Learn new languages and techniques. Share knowledge within a team. Figure out how to automate manual work. Solve technical problems. Support customers.
- Java SE or Python,
- Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns,
- Communicative English (written and spoken),
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or an equivalent education.
- Eclipse RCP and SWT,
- SVN, Git, Jenkins,
- UNIX or/and Linux,
- Relational databases, SQL
- Web technologies
- Software development processes and tools,
- Mobile telecommunications,
- Communication protocols (i.e. TCP, UDP, UDPCP, SSH, TELNET).
- work in a medium size team (6-12 people) of experienced developers, willing to share knowledge and support those, who are yet inexperienced,
- work in a project where you choose technologies and methodologies to use, where no manager interferes with technical decisions,
- work in an organization which is independent, flexible and agile,
- variety of technologies: Java 8, Scala, Eclipse RCP, TDD, Pair programming, jUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira, FishEye, Crucible
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on performance
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch card
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.