8 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The challenges you will face include working with specification, applying UX designs, implementing features and maintaining software. You will work with team which applies good development practices, implementing well optimized and design code in TDD improving your programming skills via code review.
- Angluar 1.x
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- experience with AngularJS 1.x and Node.js
- experience with writing unit and E2E tests
- ability to write well optimized and testable code
- familiar with web technologies
- experience in GIT version control system
- basic experience in working with Linux-based platforms
- passion to constantly learn new things
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Don't see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.