Junior Credit Data Control Specialist
107 dni temu
Do you have an analytic mind? Are you interested in the credit control area? If so, we are looking for someone like you to:
- prepare data reconciliation of the trade flows between Front Office and Credit Risk Control systems
- identify and prioritize potential risk impact of any exception
- investigate, analyze and resolve exceptions identified by control processes
- ensure that assigned controls are completed in a timely manner without any delays or issues promptly escalated to the appropriate level of management for action
- produce and maintain control specification documents
You’ll be working in the Integrated Middle Office Credit Data Control team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park). We are a team of 6 people who cooperate with Credit Officers and Analysts community, Salespeople, Trade and IT Support Teams. We are responsible for data reconciliations between Front Office and Credit Risk Control systems.
Contract will last till end of January 2018.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree (Bachelor or Master) in finance, economics, mathematics or numerical discipline
- strong analytical skills and attention to details
- very good Excel skills
- knowledge of Credit Risk and derivatives (an asset but not essential)
- a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
- team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
- motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!