Network Security Engineer
5 dni temu
Founded in 1996, StepStone is one of the most successful online job boards in Europe today. With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month, we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market. Our goal is always to create perfect matches – help companies find just the right employees, and present candidates just the offers they are looking for. All the software that runs our websites is developed in-house.
We have 270 employees in Warsaw and a fast paced, exciting, innovative culture.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition
The Security Specialist role is responsible for providing operational leadership and support for the global security infrastructure within the group. As part of the Security Operations Team, the candidate will work closely with different IT teams to implement and support security infrastructure across the group.
- Provide operational ownership for security infrastructure & services (firewalls, AWS, VARM, SIEM, WAF, IPS etc.), enforcing standards, policy compliance and running day-to-day operations.
- Enforce governance, provide support and operational escalation for the production security environment, being the point of contact for all security related issues and work closely with different groups to identify, troubleshoot and resolve different vulnerabilities.
- Proactively monitor security infrastructure, identify areas of concern and develop action plans to address them.
- Work closely with management to establish and deliver consistent technical direction and report on network performance metrics.
- Identify opportunities to improve and use new ideas and related networking/security technologies to meet or exceed business objectives.
- 3+ years of practical experience in an enterprise network and security environment as a network/security specialist, analyst, or technical support
- Strong Security and hands-on experience in configuring and supporting firewalls (Checkpoint), AWS
- Understanding of TCP/IP and general internetworking concepts
- Experience with security and network manufacturers market leaders, concepts, best practices, and technologies
- Familiarity with network management, monitoring tools and protocols
- Fluent English
- Technical certification (CCNA, CCNP, CEH etc)
- Linux experience
- Experience with design and documentation
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Full-time employment contract
- Medical insurance with dental care
- Life insurance
- MultiBenefit – you choose what you want
- International environment
- Training and conferences
- Everyday fresh fruits
- Integration events
- English lessons
- Technological variety
- Referral Program
- Quarterly bonuses
- Competitive salary package
- Challenging work on complex web applications
- Game room