P2P Team Leader
4 dni temu
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Business results and quality of the process
Joining us as P2P Team Leader you will not only lead one of the teams in Purchase-to-Pay Department assuring engagement and presence of relevant skills, but you will be driving efficiency within department. With your ambition, you will be responsible for the delivery of business results, overseeing performance against operational objectives or through executing strategy in a given area. What is more you will ensure the performance and adequacy of internal controls processes.
Engaging people and building positive relationships
Holding the role of P2P Team Leader your focus will be on:
- People Management (hire to retire, leading, managing, coaching, developing, motivating etc.)
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision, executing on strategy and following GBSFI Mission
- Alignment of team activities with company goals
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives.
- Responsible for operational management, resources and daily organisation, ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Ensuring the realisation of tasks for team according to good practice and Service Level Agreements, and securing a valid data-output for further analysis.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Resolves day-to-day issues/escalation points.
Fueled by your commitment and dedication you will be responsible for maintaining high employee engagement that will enable their further development within the organization according to succession plans.
Shaping finance for the future
With your solid, at least 2-3 years relevant work experience in accountancy and proven track of leadership e.g. leading teams, project groups or transitions. Having a solid background in multinational SSC/ BPO organizations you are aware of the need to build integrity and indicate the direction of growth. As a result-orientated leader, you are constantly raising the bar of performance level by setting ambitious goals.
Understanding Arla’s values you will have the opportunity to influence people on different levels of positions and use your skills of team management. Being a part of extended management team of our SSC, you will strive to improve processes and strengthen people commitment. “Live the change” would be your everyday attitude along with your flexibility to different cultures that you would cooperate with.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
Arla Global Financial Services Centre
Arla Foods jest częścią duńsko-szwedzkiego koncernu mleczarskiego,
należącego do jednych z największych w Europie, obecnym na prawie
Arla Foods jest również największym producentem serów i punktem skupu mleka w regionie zachodniopomorskim. Czyste ekologicznie, zielone tereny zapewniają wysoką jakość mleka – podstawowego surowca, z którego wytwarzane są sery.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy