Gi Group is an international recruitment agency whose main task is to offer fully-qualified employees. We are a leader in the Italian market and one of the main agencies in our countries of operation. We have been present on the Polish market since 2004. We hold certificate No.570 entitling us to operate as a work agency in Poland.
For our client we are recruiting a:
• Preparing technological documentation; safety instructions; adapted tools; preparing briefs, define, design and ordering new tools, machines, equipment; define optimal (efficiency, material consumption, costs) technology, preparing SAP data; define Machine and Labour times, preparing Layouts; programming machines; design workplaces; preparing prototypes.
• Opinion about modifications of existing products, preparing new programs; preparing ETO documentation, organization of tests, testing new solutions ETO process: technology preparation, costs calculations, opinion and analysis about ETO product, preparing prototypes.
• Upgrading technological and other documentation, verifying technical and other documentation from external and internal suppliers.
• Change Request handling: change proposals opinions & CR execution (technology area) - see. Point 1, 2.
• Manufacturing process control: conformity against technological documentation, internal process and documentation supervision, processes correction, improvement opportunities identification.
• Process improvements & efficiency improvements, technical and technological improvements (improvement projects), processes optimization, process and products analysis, process development, re-engineering, industrial benchmarking.
• Management support (factory area), problem solving in the manufacturing area; alternative technology definition, development & improvement internal supply chain (e.g. Lean Manufacturing implementation), input for product costs calculation, business cases for new investments.
• New manufacturing technology implementation (i.e. define requirements, investments execution, shift leaders and operators training).
We are looking for:
• Higher technical education, preferably in Engineering, Automatics.
• Fluent English (both orally and in writing).
• Proven working experience as an Engineer.
• Working knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, etc.).
• Practical knowledge of CAD systems (Solid Edge).
• Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
• Process driven and result oriented professional.
• Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Ketrzyn region
• Annual bonus based on performance achieved
• Benefit System cards
• Temporary contract for 9 months with the possibility of prolongation