Product Owner of Build System
223 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Radio Frequency Software department is looking for motivated professionals for the position of Product Owner. We are a part of Nokia Radio Frequency and Advanced Antennas organization. RF Software is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products' software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products' integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
Product Owner is mainly responsible for:
- Management of modern cross-project build system development, which is based on CMake and Yocto.
- Leading of build system evolution through roadmap and backlog management.
- Leading Scrum ceremonies: backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily meeting, retrospective etc.
- Committing sprint content on behalf of the development team
- Executing department Feature Development Process (Agile iterative process based on Scrum framework and Lean principles and practices)
- Supervising the progress of current sprint and taking actions when needed; ensuring timely realization of sprint content and high level of product quality
- Building team's Way of Working
- Providing directions and support for team members in the areas of processes and operations
- Proposing and leading internal improvement projects and initiatives; performing business analysis, managing tradeoffs, risks, problems etc. and making decisions within the limits of authority
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of Agile software development
- Very good knowledge of Scrum framework
- Proven experience in build system area
- Experience in estimation and task planning
- Leadership and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Basic project management experience
- Understanding of Kanban, Continuous Integration and Lean Software Development
- Certificate proving Scrum skills and knowledge
- Experience in team leading
- Knowledge of quality tools and techniques
- variety of projects supporting different telecommunication technologies
- working on projects that are in early development phase
- opportunity to enhance your knowledge in modern mobile technologies
- working in an iterative development mode, using the best practices from agile and lean methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, CI)
- encouraging employees to bring their own ideas, as well as
- supporting their realization
- strong emphasis on learning on-the-job
- friendly work environment in a team of young engineers
- working in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.