Project Manager for Global Sourcing
5 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1701580
Woodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
Ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are desigining, manufacturing and testing engine controllers and frequency converters for wind turbines.
Join our Quality team as a Project Manager for Global Sourcing:
- Coordinate, lead, and drive multiple projects of high complexity or projects, multiple sub-projects, and cross location.
- Lead and present gate reviews and project updates for management reviews, provide written updates, and status reports
- Drive risk management process.
- Coordinates project activity with the appropriate leaders and customers.
- Drives and schedule performance to meet committed dates and costs
- Drives across business and departments outside of specific functional area to break down barriers that may prevent project success.
- Drive and monitor suppliers during projects and beyond for Quality, Delivery, Responsiveness and Cost together
- with GSM and SM
- Able to analyze complex data and draw actionable conclusions
- Accountable for scope change management: responsible to orchestrate with the accountable leaders and team to be responsive to customers, project schedule, and deliverables.
- Coordinates with Customer Account Manager to act as the primary point of customer contact for the project including Executive Customer Representatives.
- Accountable for Global Sourcing Part Transition process compliance through 1099.
- Assure supplier development, inventory transition planning, contractual alignment (PO's and LTA).
- Leverage all Global Sourcing groups to minimize total investment.
- Participate and suggest new opportunities for Global Supply Chain
- Contributes to the development of commodity sourcing strategies and participate in Global Sourcing strategy development.
- Support GCM and GSM for strategic sourcing topics, contribute from project management perspective
- Collaborate with Sourcing to assure security of supply, high quality, competitively priced components.
- Able to participate supplier business assessments and supplier qualification.
- Participate in and support new business development (proposals)
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated level of execution of the part transition process, sourcing PLC, and GS core processes.
- Expert knowledge of strategic sourcing principles
- Knowledge and experience with global business processes and systems.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships. Aptitude to understand technical subject matter
- Effective interpersonal skills and interfacing with various groups inside and outside of WWD, including executive level
- Domestic/international travel will be required (<15%)
- University Degree, preferably in technical field.
- PMI certification will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sourcing in multiple procurement categories include direct (preferred electrical components)
- 2 years minimum in project management.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree, preferably in Engineering. Other options are Materials and Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Business
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or international equivalent desired.
- Technical competence in manufacturing processes in one or more commodity would be an advantage
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward offers competitive pay, a total rewards package, opportunity for advancement, training and development. For more information, visit our website at www.woodward.com.
Qualified candidates may send a resume via email, postal, or fax.
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Attention: Andreas Vogel or Karolina Cygankiewicz
ul.Skarbowa 32 32-005 Niepołomice
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy