Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
Managing streams of work within the Security Vulnerability Operating Model, with specific responsibilities of:
- Escalation to the appropriate Patching Unit in cases where affected assets are not being remediated in a timely manner
- Formulate Get to Green plans as necessary and track execution
- Act as an escalation point for Patching Units in relation to Application Owner co-operation, remediation plans and exception creation and approval through the internally developed system, SEEM
- Reporting success and failure metrics to management via the Security Vulnerability Governance monthly meeting deck prior to the data being presented at the monthly Group Technology Risk Board (GTRB)
- Update the comments on GTRB deck to correctly reflect status; provide talking points as necessary for the representative on the GTRB call
- Work with internal stakeholder groups
- Reporting against outstanding Security Vulnerabilities
- Management of the remediation of their assigned estate
- Manage the creation of SEEMs where appropriate
- Escalate non-compliance
- Interact with Vulnerability Management Operations in the use of vTRAC
To be effective in this role the candidate must:
- Have (ideally) at least 3-5 years IT infrastructure experience in a major financial organisation, and overall 8-10 years of work experience
- Be able to work to deadlines and re-prioritise their work stack
- Be structured, systematic and analytical in their approach
- Have good organizational and planning abilities
- Have strong client service orientation, teamwork skills and influencing/negotiation skills
- Have proven interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written) to a wide variety of people including Senior Management so as to establish excellent working relationships and provide clear status updates
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a Technology field
The Security Vulnerability Manager is a key new role being established through the Patch Management Operating Model. A Security Vulnerability Manager will be aligned to one or more Heads of Technology.
They will primarily act in a management and oversight role to ensure vulnerability compliance processes are followed and that metric data reported through the internally developed system, vTRAC, is accurately reported to Senior Business Leaders.