741 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
Managing streams of work within the Security Vulnerability Operating Model, with specific responsibilities of:
- Escalation to the appropriate Patching Unit in cases where affected assets are not being remediated in a timely manner
- Formulate Get to Green plans as necessary and track execution
- Act as an escalation point for Patching Units in relation to Application Owner co-operation, remediation plans and exception creation and approval through the internally developed system, SEEM
- Reporting success and failure metrics to management via the Security Vulnerability Governance monthly meeting deck prior to the data being presented at the monthly Group Technology Risk Board (GTRB)
- Update the comments on GTRB deck to correctly reflect status; provide talking points as necessary for the representative on the GTRB call
- Work with internal stakeholder groups
- Reporting against outstanding Security Vulnerabilities
- Management of the remediation of their assigned estate
- Manage the creation of SEEMs where appropriate
- Escalate non-compliance
- Interact with Vulnerability Management Operations in the use of vTRAC
To be effective in this role the candidate must:
- Have (ideally) at least 3-5 years IT infrastructure experience in a major financial organisation, and overall 8-10 years of work experience
- Be able to work to deadlines and re-prioritise their work stack
- Be structured, systematic and analytical in their approach
- Have good organizational and planning abilities
- Have strong client service orientation, teamwork skills and influencing/negotiation skills
- Have proven interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written) to a wide variety of people including Senior Management so as to establish excellent working relationships and provide clear status updates
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a Technology field
The Patch Management program will provide a solution for the management of security vulnerabilities across Unix, Wintel and the three main distributed system databases (Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL), as well as End User Workstations. The goals of the program are to provide relevant governance, tooling, reporting and exception management to enable self service delivery of patches to meet Bank policy. In addition, the program will work with the LoBs to implement the change within their structure
The Security Vulnerability Manager is a key new role being established through the Patch Management Operating Model. A Security Vulnerability Manager will be aligned to one or more Heads of Technology.
They will primarily act in a management and oversight role to ensure vulnerability compliance processes are followed and that metric data reported through the internally developed system, vTRAC, is accurately reported to Senior Business Leaders.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.