CPL Integrated Services - Digital Sourcing HUB is presenting you an opportunity to join our prestigious client, is a dynamic and fast-moving financial services company - Britain’s largest financial spread betting service, to work on a new, exciting accounting project in Krakow.
The company has gone through spectacular growth and is expanding its operations overseas in Europe, Australia, Asia and the US.
Job Title: QA Automation Tester
We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic QA Tester to ensure the quality of their flagship high-performance multi-threaded trading application.
As a QA Tester you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments to ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard.
• Work within the Quality Assurance team to test new functionality, as well as regression testing a multitude of different software applications;
• Release software to testing environments and Live environments;
• Develop automated tests and review tests written by the Development team
• Convert business requirements into automatable BDD language (Given, When, Then);
• Demonstrable experience using Java/JBehave (or similar NBehave and SpecFlow, Freshen, Behat ) to write automated tests;
• Understanding of testing methodologies and their application, including UAT and System Testing;
• Experience as an Agile Tester (Scrum, Kanban);
• Understands and can demonstrate what Integration testing and regression testing is;
We are looking for:
• Enthusiastic QA Professional with Can-Do attitude;
• Innovative professional, who thinks outside the box
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team;
• Energetic and analytical approach to problem-solving
We are offering:
• Exposure to a wide -range of different modern technologies and possibilities to develop;
• Attractive salary and flexible working hours
• Life insurance and Private health insurance
• MultiSport Card