Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Project Plan creation and maintenance
- Project status reports and financial forecasts require as part of project control
- Documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, action logs and project deliverables
- Identify and manage senior stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication channels ensuring effective stakeholder management and engagement
- People management (hiring, performance appraisals, team mood monitoring)
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Project managed large and complex project or portfolio of projects and led medium size project teams
- Experience: Project/Program Management and delivery experience
- Language: Fluency in English
- Experience in RUP and Agile-based project management is a must
- Experience in new teams building, understanding of the related challenges
- Education in Computer Science or relevant
- Candidate should have good understanding of the technology stack - experience in several of the following would be desirable: .NET, HTML5 / ASP.NET, C#, Java, Oracle, Application Servers, QA
- Attitude: ""Whatever it takes"" attitude. Problem solving. Completer finisher. Attention to detail. Client service.
- Aptitude: Demonstrated aptitude to rapidly adapt to new challenges and quickly grasp new objectives.
- Good interactive/customer service skills
- Results orientation with attention to detail and unwavering focus on delivery
- May manage program/project team or virtual team associated with the program/project
- Delivery based resource - Overtime and weekend work as required
- Strategic planning, organizational design and transformation planning
- Program/Project management of deliverables against key regulatory remediation commitments
- Building of a centralized "Production Services" organization supporting all production applications for the division
o L1 Service Desk
o L2 Support
o Database Administration
- Process standardization and enhancement
The project will be very complex and has very tight timelines against aggressive regulatory remediation commitments that must be progressed while building a new organization.
The total size of the IT division is approximately 1000 people supporting 400+ applications. The application environments are critical for the client as they generate critical regulatory and business financial reporting. The Production Assurance team will be ~15% of the overall organization and will own Change Management, Quality Assurance and Production Services for the division.
- Teradata, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL
- Lotus Notes Domino
- Mainframe, Unix, Linux, Wintel
The candidate is expected to provide his technology expertise to help strengthen the position of Luxoft as a strategic IT service supplier for the customer, with a range of services spanning from very complex and large-scale IT transformational initiatives to application support.