Senior Project Manager
760 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Project Plan creation and maintenance
- Project status reports and financial forecasts require as part of project control
- Documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, action logs and project deliverables
- Identify and manage senior stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication channels ensuring effective stakeholder management and engagement
- People management (hiring, performance appraisals, team mood monitoring)
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Project managed large and complex project or portfolio of projects and led medium size project teams
- Experience: Project/Program Management and delivery experience
- Language: Fluency in English
- Experience in RUP and Agile-based project management is a must
- Experience in new teams building, understanding of the related challenges
- Education in Computer Science or relevant
- Candidate should have good understanding of the technology stack - experience in several of the following would be desirable: .NET, HTML5 / ASP.NET, C#, Java, Oracle, Application Servers, QA
- Attitude: ""Whatever it takes"" attitude. Problem solving. Completer finisher. Attention to detail. Client service.
- Aptitude: Demonstrated aptitude to rapidly adapt to new challenges and quickly grasp new objectives.
- Good interactive/customer service skills
- Results orientation with attention to detail and unwavering focus on delivery
- May manage program/project team or virtual team associated with the program/project
- Delivery based resource - Overtime and weekend work as required
A key client is going through a significant organizational realignment while also addressing substantive regulatory audit remediation commitments. One of the major outcomes of these activities is the creation of a centralized "Production Assurance" team to manage all Change Management, Quality Assurance and Production Services capabilities for the division to resolve key regulatory concerns and provide a structure to drive enhanced production quality and stability, improve effectiveness and efficiency, standardize process and technology, and provide effective governance and control. The key elements of the project include:
- Strategic planning, organizational design and transformation planning
- Program/Project management of deliverables against key regulatory remediation commitments
- Building of a centralized "Production Services" organization supporting all production applications for the division
o L1 Service Desk
o L2 Support
o Database Administration
- Process standardization and enhancement
The project will be very complex and has very tight timelines against aggressive regulatory remediation commitments that must be progressed while building a new organization.
The total size of the IT division is approximately 1000 people supporting 400+ applications. The application environments are critical for the client as they generate critical regulatory and business financial reporting. The Production Assurance team will be ~15% of the overall organization and will own Change Management, Quality Assurance and Production Services for the division.
- Teradata, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL
- Lotus Notes Domino
- Mainframe, Unix, Linux, Wintel
The candidate is expected to provide his technology expertise to help strengthen the position of Luxoft as a strategic IT service supplier for the customer, with a range of services spanning from very complex and large-scale IT transformational initiatives to application support.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.