Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Job would entail working closely with Luxoft managers to implement envisioned changes. Specifically
- Be the local people manager for the team. This means engagement with all people on a regular basis - provide updates and propose changes.
- Drive implementation of lean key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Monitor load balancing across individuals together with the team leads and building up of cross application know how. Identify cases for job rotation.
- Help with maturing teams to co-source and identify new candidates that fit in the model.
- Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions.
- Help with final interviews and assist with new-hire activities.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual who acts as a manager locally for our team.
This highly challenging position requires an individual with excellent technical and management skills. Specifically
- 5-6 years of experience in directly managing medium to large development teams (20-30) preferably in an outsourcing/off-shoring setup.
- Experience in working in investment banking area is highly desirable
- Educational background in Computer Science
- Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
- Candidate should have good understanding of full technology stack and up to date with recent technological developments. Good experience in several of the following would be desirable - Java (J2SE and J2EE), Oracle, Application Servers, Webservices, MQ, Tibco, C#, .NET, QA, etc. Individual should be in a position to hold deep technical discussions and propose solutions.
- Experience in setting up SDLC.
- Overall responsibility for Delivery of team
- Contractual alignment, tailoring and compliance
- Customer relationship Management
- People Management and Development
- Team formation
- Business Development