Senior Project Manager
727 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Customer focus: ability to establish communications and strong relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders, attracting new business
- Help creating project and program budgets, submit periodic forecasts
- Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline
- Build project wider management team (PM, Team Lead, etc)
- Ensure close and constant monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Provide reporting
- Perform staff risk management, performance reviews, regular personnel appraisals, evaluations
- Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager for medium scale and medium complex projects (approx. 5 Mio investment)
- Profound knowledge in Project Management (process, methods and standards)
- RUP knowledge and experience
- Ensuring that the project follows RUP principles/ standards
- Delivery the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts
- All necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks within its project
- Transparent and structured approach
- Ensuring adequate project documentation
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership and sovereignty even in hectic situation
- Leadership and ability to assert oneself
- Providing stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed project deliveries
- Evaluating the project team in order to support Line Managers in their employee evaluation
- Complies with given standards and regulations
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.