Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Customer focus: ability to establish communications and strong relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders, attracting new business
- Help creating project and program budgets, submit periodic forecasts
- Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline
- Build project wider management team (PM, Team Lead, etc)
- Ensure close and constant monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Provide reporting
- Perform staff risk management, performance reviews, regular personnel appraisals, evaluations
- Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager for medium scale and medium complex projects (approx. 5 Mio investment)
- Profound knowledge in Project Management (process, methods and standards)
- RUP knowledge and experience
- Ensuring that the project follows RUP principles/ standards
- Delivery the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts
- All necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks within its project
- Transparent and structured approach
- Ensuring adequate project documentation
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership and sovereignty even in hectic situation
- Leadership and ability to assert oneself
- Providing stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed project deliveries
- Evaluating the project team in order to support Line Managers in their employee evaluation
- Complies with given standards and regulations
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.