Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- coming up with test designs & test cases for test automation
- build and maintain a test automation framework based on Cucumber (Gherkin)
- writing code to test code/microservices, and increasing tests coverage alongside the Development team
- developing test code and/or cucumber steps for new functionality
- developing the integration & regression tests, working with the existing team to uncover what existing code is intended to do
- working where necessary on designing both functional & non-functional tests (e.g. fail-safe scenarios, performance etc.)
- experience dealing with both functional and non-functional testing
- experience with BDD and TDD, ideally using Cucumber, Mockito and JUnit
- development experience with Java
- experience working with integration testing
- experience with SQL
- Distributed version control systems (Bitbucket\Stash, Git\Github, Mercurial, etc.)
- Build automation and continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, etc)
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in an Automation QA role
- Experience with SQL
- Capital Markets / Financial / Risk domain knowledge
You will be a part of the distributed financial reporting team doing replacement of existing Trading General Ledger (processing of market values and balances for the trading data warehouse) with a new TGL engine, which will cover both PL and cash postings and balances and will be a technological basis to support for daily and end of period finance processes. New TGL engine is supposed to be near real-time, and processing large-scale data amounts.
We work in agile and distributed environment, so effective communication and collaboration is critical to achieving our objectives. You will become a member of an empowered and strong development team, which is building the portfolio of services using Java and industry standard tools and methodologies. Team runs in Agile / Scrum model. As for tooling generally Atlassian stack (Stash/Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, JIRA, Confluence etc) is used. The main relational database is Oracle