Senior QA Automation Specialist
726 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- coming up with test designs & test cases for test automation
- build and maintain a test automation framework based on Cucumber (Gherkin)
- writing code to test code/microservices, and increasing tests coverage alongside the Development team
- developing test code and/or cucumber steps for new functionality
- developing the integration & regression tests, working with the existing team to uncover what existing code is intended to do
- working where necessary on designing both functional & non-functional tests (e.g. fail-safe scenarios, performance etc.)
- experience dealing with both functional and non-functional testing
- experience with BDD and TDD, ideally using Cucumber, Mockito and JUnit
- development experience with Java
- experience working with integration testing
- experience with SQL
- Distributed version control systems (Bitbucket\Stash, Git\Github, Mercurial, etc.)
- Build automation and continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, etc)
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in an Automation QA role
- Experience with SQL
- Capital Markets / Financial / Risk domain knowledge
You will be a part of the distributed financial reporting team doing replacement of existing Trading General Ledger (processing of market values and balances for the trading data warehouse) with a new TGL engine, which will cover both PL and cash postings and balances and will be a technological basis to support for daily and end of period finance processes. New TGL engine is supposed to be near real-time, and processing large-scale data amounts.
We work in agile and distributed environment, so effective communication and collaboration is critical to achieving our objectives. You will become a member of an empowered and strong development team, which is building the portfolio of services using Java and industry standard tools and methodologies. Team runs in Agile / Scrum model. As for tooling generally Atlassian stack (Stash/Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, JIRA, Confluence etc) is used. The main relational database is Oracle
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.