Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Our Client is one of global leaders in IT services area that is noted for its positive market reputation supported by the leading place in the best employers’ rankings.
The company gives an access to the most advanced technology and is well known from its innovative business approach, high standards of work and certified development programs.
For this Client we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of a SERVICE MANAGER in the are of network environment.
- Manage the delivery of all IT services and lifecycle management for network products ensuring modern infrastructure and technology standards,
- Plans and define with the corresponding product line management the service strategy and service products,
- Coordination with the clients and remote managers to ensure SLA and KPI are achieved,
- Provides financial estimates and actively manages risk and issues,
- Process improvement and service optimization,
- Escalation and decision making role as a part of defined process with Incident, Problem and Change Managers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of working experience with focus on IT infrastructure or network environment
- Experience in working in an outsourced infrastructure environment,
- Good knowledge of ITIL and profound project management skills
- Very good knowledge in contract and SLA management
- Excellent English skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Extra financial bonuses – twice a year + awards for individual goals
- Wide package of certified trainings and development programs
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free language lessons
- The clear career path and possibility of promotion
- Taking part in multiple employees events
- Access to the newest technology and gadgets
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Optionally: relocation package