Software QA Engineer
11 dni temu
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 15 Emmys®.
We work tirelessly with our customers to develop the solutions and services they need to be successful – because we share their passion and talent for creating the most recognized media in the world. That’s what makes us different. That’s what makes us Avid.
Avid Technology is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for Pro Tools – our award winning Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) used by artists all over the world. The position is based in our office in Szczecin, Poland.
We are looking for a talented and creative mind, who understands that smoke tests don’t mean there’s a fire nearby and that regression testing is actually a way of moving forward. We want you to help us make the tools that help artists create magic every day.
Ask not what you can do for us (that comes later), but we can do for you! Here’s what you can count on when working for Avid:
- a chance to work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie, music and broadcast business (after all, when we perform, earth shakes, and superheroes fly),
- a chance to challenge yourself every day working on unique and interesting problems,
- a competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies,
- a chance to advance within the structures of the company,
- stable employment (full employment contract).
As part of your adventure with us, we will ask you to:
- use your experience with DAWs to catch new issues with unreleased versions of our products,
- clearly articulate and isolate bugs / memory leaks or any other incorrect behavior of the software,
- create test plans and document test procedures,
- execute and troubleshoot automated tests,
- practice Agile and work closely with team members of your Scrum Team.
In order to succeed in this role, we’ll need you to:
- understand digital audio workflows from hands on experience with DAWs in a professional environment,
- be a self-starter,
- be flexible and able to adjust to the needs of the customers,
- be a creative and resourceful thinker,
- have good communication skills and ability to understand and properly document our customers’ pain points,
- have good knowledge of Mac OS / Windows operating systems.
We’re totally open to you WOWing us if you:
- have previous QA experience,
- can code / script,
- have knowledge of products that work closely with Pro Tools,
- are a musician.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
”I hereby voluntarily give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process and in case of being employed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA.
I reserve the possibility to access the content of my personal data and correct it.”
Avid Technology, Inc. to międzynarodowa firma z sektora technologii ICT, która ponad 25 lat temu zaprezentowała prototyp systemu do nieliniowej edycji wideo. Ciągłe dążenie do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań i rozwoju zaowocowało ponad 200 patentami i uznaniem w branży, o czym mogą świadczyć liczne nagrody – dwie statuetki Oscara, jedna nagroda Grammy oraz 14 nagród Emmy.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.