Tax Research Lead Business Analyst
128 dni temu
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
- Researching tax requirements for new and existing jurisdictions/features: review tax documentation, tax authority websites and other source documents to create clear and succinct change requirement specifications for the tax content development team to follow
- Writing test case scenarios that are comprehensive and easy to follow with expected outcomes, supporting change requirement specifications, enabling the software changes to be fully tested and validated
- Monitoring the local tax regimes for upcoming changes and developments that may impact the software
- Monitoring and assisting the QA team with the execution of test plans when required, ensuring the process aligns to requirements from a tax perspective
- Testing new developments in the platform ensuring they meet the local content business requirements
- Work with external tax content providers and revenue authorities to ensure all products meet current legislative requirements
- Working with teams in different geographic locations, including country leads, content designers, support, product management, client services and quality assurance. Providing tax assistance on support, training and client queries and opportunities
- Experienced tax professional of 5 years (and around 1 year supervisory experience would be a bonus) with practical experience in tax compliance and / or advisory, ideally across more than one country.
- Fluent English, knowledge of other languages, particularly French, Spanish, German or Italian, would be an advantage
- Professional Tax or Accountancy qualification (ACCA certification will be an additional asset)
- Exposure to tax compliance in one of the following countries would provide a distinct advantage: UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland and Germany
- Strong tax research skills, ideally with experience of reviewing a wide variety of complex tax returns
- Organised and methodical approach to work, especially attention to detail
- Interested in technology with a demonstrable knowledge of software systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adept at all aspects of technical communications, including using presentations technologies (e.g. WebEx, PowerPoint) and software demonstrations
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Training & certification offerings
- Flexibility working hours
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Pension scheme, referral scheme, social fund bonuses and gifts
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Kelly Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
Kelly Services Poland Sp. z o.o. powstała w 2007 roku przejmując działającą od roku 1999 firmę Talents Polska. Jest częścią amerykańskiej globalnej firmy Kelly Services Inc., lidera w branży pozyskiwania pracowników. Kelly oferuje szeroki zakres usług, w tym rekrutacje stałe i czasowe, executive search oraz outsourcing i doradztwo personalne. Obsługując Klientów z całego świata Kelly Services corocznie zapewnia zatrudnienie ponad 500,000 pracownikom na całym świecie. Dochód firmy w 2016 roku wyniósł $5,3miliarda. W 2016 roku firma Kelly Services obchodziła 70-lecie swojej działalności na świecie.