Global financial institution and provider of software solutions for financialinstitutions spanning capital markets, investment, corporate and private banks.
This role requires someone who is an experienced Technical Lead to develop, manage and lead a development team responsible for the deliverable of software within our client implementations. Senior level developer applying intermediate to advanced skills in the areas of applications/programming.Functions as a member of a development or project team.
- Technical Leading of the team responsible for development activities in an international environment
- Analyzing, implementing, debugging and/or problem solving in both development and production environments;
- Assuring code quality and adherence to coding standards in projects
- Taking part in various stages of the entire project lifecycle
- Working with a an international team
- Experience in directing other developers
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Experience with AngularJS and any .NET based CMS is an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Ability to think outside the box
- At least 3 years .NET 4.5 ideally mostly of C#, ASP.NET , XML
- Professional approach to work with strong sense of responsibility
- Multilingual, Multicultural creative work environment
- Clear and concise feedback system
- An opportunity to work in the company where your opinions are important and taken into account
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Stable employment and chance to design your own career path in Wroclaw!
Carrer opportunity open for relocators to Wroclaw and anyone who would like to work in 50/60% remote.