Accenture is a company serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture collaborates with the leading and best recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation by delivering measurable outcomes through its five practices Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations.
S3 TV Technology is part of Accenture Digital Video, and is a global leader at enhancing the performance and service readiness of video platforms across connected devices. In both development and production, S3 TV Technology provides unique insights through service validation products and platform integration services for multiscreen deployments. S3 TV Technology has more than 100 customers, across 28 countries, including: Astro, BT, Comcast, Kabel Deutschland, Liberty Global, Mediacom, RDK Management, LLC, Sky, Swisscom, Time Warner Cable, upc cablecom, Videotron, and numerous others.
- Become part of a growing team working on the world’s leading digital TV test automation platform, StormTest®.
- Design and develop test automation scripts.
- Learn complex End-to-End Digital TV platforms and test scenarios.
- Communicate with clients and team members to solve technical issues.
- Analyze results and prepare test reports.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- One to two years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance (testing, test automation etc.).
- Expertise in Python (preferred) or C/C++.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- A strong interest in Digital TV technologies.
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed multi-national delivery.
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad for long periods of time (50%) is essential (Western Europe, North America).
- ISTQB Certificate.
- Jira, Jenkins/Hudson and Test Management Tools (e.g. TestLink).
- Digital TV Technologies knowledge.
- Employment contract.
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Dynamic, international working environment.