Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
New Centers of Excellence inŁódź, Poland
At Philips, we have a 125 year history of creating meaningful innovation. These innovation and the quality of our products but also our services has always been a top priority.
Within our Centers of Excellence we bring together supporting roles within Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and HR. Enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Use your talents to help creating a healthier society, join us today and have a positive impact on people’s lives!
Currently we have the opportunity for a well-rounded Transition Manager to ensure seamless transition execution per site location and scoping. Guide and control the program to deliver on time, quality and on budget in a fully compliant manner.
You will have the task to complete the process of migrating knowledge, systems, and operating capabilities from the existing situation to the end-state (including compliance with local regulations, union and works council requirements.)
- Program planning:
Develops the site project plan and aligns the project charter, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management; specifies the quantity/quality of resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment, ensures the alignment of the project approach with the GBS methodology
Contributes significantly to continuously improve the transition methodology and toolkit, ensuring lessons learned and driving consistent, risk managed, optimized transitions
- Reporting and Risk management:
Manages program reporting to various stakeholders, driving governance set-up and effective execution including Stage Gate preparation and pass-through. Ensuring transparent/timely reporting on the progress and success of the program to program leadership.
Actively manages risks and issues across work streams
- Business case Tracking and Budget Management:
Consolidates, reviews and updates benefits and savings. Controls the project budget, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and value-at-risk, takes corrective actions when necessary.
- Knowledge management & Quality assurance:
Ensures SharePoint tooling is fit-for-purpose, managed and maintained on an ongoing basis, trains team. Challenges the work streams on their deliverables, ensures quality
- Relationship Management:
Builds supportive, productive, and trusted working relationships with the sending site/Market (including Management Team, project staff, process experts), Functions, Hub sites, and GBS teams, Coordination of Hub/Receiving team prep, Interfaces to ensure receiving side preparedness, ensures smooth and risk-managed handover
You will have the opportunity to develop your career in an award winning multinational organization rich in 125 years of innovation and success. You will be surrounded by energetic professionals and evolving in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere.
In commitment with Philips mission to improve people’s lives and create superior value to our consumers and shareholders, our new Centers in Łódź delivers excellence in execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities, which contributes to extend our leadership as a Health Technology company
This position reports into the Hub Leader and in dotted line to The Global Head of Transformation
We are looking for
- MBA with 5 - 8 Years of experience including experience of having worked in global projects before, preferably in insourcing, outsourcing and/or BPO environment
- Project management methods, relevant organization and E2E process and experience in supporting projects.
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of managers to achieve business objectives.
- Focuses on Continuous Improvement, embraces change
- Acts as an ambassador of Centers of Excellence, is committed to results, is pragmatic and hands-on, is sensitive to the impact on affected staff, acts with a high degree of integrity, actively manages risks, is committed to Lean thinking
- Very good level of English and Polish
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Discount for Philips’ products.
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Philips please apply online www.philips.com/careers using Job ID number 232899 or apply directly for a job.